From contemporary art and cinema to the collections of the Egyptian Museum (second only to those of Cairo), Turin offers visitors a good balance between the modern and the historic. Explore the majestic Royal Palace and the residences of the House of Savoy, which was the world’s oldest reigning dynasty when the Kingdom of Italy came to an end. The Castle of Rivoli Museum, the Sandretto Re Rebaudengo Foundation, and the Mole Antonelliana are also to be found here, plus over 40 other museums.|
- 48-hour pass for Turin's hop-on, hop-off bus
- Available for lines A & B (Centro & Inedita)
- Commentary available in English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, and Russian
The bus loop A lasts 1 hour & the line B lasts 75 minutes; the hop-on, hop-off pass is valid for 48 hours
Line A / Centro line: 1st - 25th December available on weekends only
Line B / Inedita Line: 1st October - 2nd November available on weekends only
Hours of operation:
Every hour from 10 AM to 4 PM
Children aged 4 and younger participate for free. The vehicles are open-top double-decker buses so be prepared for a range of weather conditions.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Present voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver of the bus in exchange for a valid tour ticket. Retain ticket to enable hop-on, hop-off facility.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|