Visit Tierra del Fuego National Park for a journey through the wilderness at the bottom of the world. Choose between a train or vehicle ride through the park.|
End of the World Train option:
Visitors choosing the train ride option will leave the station along the route of the old railway when it once held prisoners who chopped timber from the forest and returned it to the city to construct buildings and provide warmth. Cross bridges and peat bogs. Stop at Macarena Waterfall Station (Cascada de la Macarena) to learn about the indigenous Yamana People and climb to a viewpoint. Continue on to Tierra del Fuego National Park. The journey ends near the location where an old Lombardich Sawmill once processed timber. Train ride participants will rejoin the group at the end of the line.
Backcountry Vehicle option:
For those who do not choose to take the "End of the World Train," the journey continues through the valley of the Pipo River to Ensenada Bay where you’ll have beautiful views of Redonda Island, Estorbo Island, the opposite coast of the Beagle Canal, and more. Learn about the vegetation of the area as we make our way to Roca Lake where we will take a walk along the shores of the lake and the Lapataia River where you can admire the spectacular views of Condor Hill.
Following your train or vehicle tour, head toward Lapataia Bay at the opposite end of the park, passing through 2 continuously growing peat bogs, the Green Lagoon and the Black Lagoon. Finally, travel past several beaver dams arriving at beautiful Lapataia Bay.
- Monte Susana
- Ensenada Bay
- Redonda and Estorbo Islands
- Roca Lake
- Lapataia River
- Green and Black Lagoons
- Lapataia Bay
- Roundtrip transportation to Tierra del Fuego National Park
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Approximately 4 hours
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM; from your downtown Ushuaia hotel
Return time and location:
11:30 AM; to your downtown Ushuaia hotel
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. To confirm your booking details, please send an email to the service provider within 72 hours of departure. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. You will receive an email confirmation to the email address from which you submit. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) and ID to the driver in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- National park admission and train ride fee (optional) are not included in the cost of this tour.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|