Start your tour with a quick introduction to Valencia’s history before setting off for the Cathedral. Having taken more than 500 years to be completed, Valencia's Cathedral reflects a diversity of architectural styles, including Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque, and Neoclassical.|
See the Roman remains of the city and Plaza de la Virgen—the center of Old Valencia. You will pass some of the city's superb buildings, including the old silk exchange La Lonja, before enjoying a stroll around the Central Food Market. At the end of the tour, your guide will direct you to Valencia's best restaurants and nightlife.
- Guided tour of Valencia
- Commentary available in English and Spanish
Departure time and location:
10 AM; Valencia Tourism Office, Plaza de la Reina
Return time and location:
Noon; Valencia Central Market
Important booking tip:
- Children 11 and younger can participate at no additional cost, but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Tours meet in front of the Valencia Tourist Office, situated in Plaza de la Reina. Vouchers will be collected by your guide before departure.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the start of the Activity.|