From Plaza de la Reina - the heart of the city - to the new City of Arts and Sciences complex in the south, this tour will take you to all major sights in sunny Valencia.|
Plaza de la ReinaValencian Institute of Modern Art (IVAM)City of Arts and SciencesL'OceanogrÓficFine Arts Museum
- 24-hour pass for Valencia's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English and Spanish
- Individual headsets
Each loop lasts approximately 90 minutes
Hours of operation:
10:30 AM9 PM
Approximately every 20 minutes during summer and every 30 minutes during winter
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children under the age of 6 ride for free. Child tickets for children between 7 and 11 years of age can be bought on the bus.
|After booking your activityŚ3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day you wish to collect your Valencia hop-on, hop-off pass, please present your voucher(s) at one of the following Tourist Information Centres:
Airport Tourist Information
Arrivals. Regional Terminal
Tourist Information Centre
19 Plaza de la Reina
Open Monday-Saturday, 9 AM-7 PM and Sunday, 9 AM-2 PM.