Hear the spray of the water flying off the pontoons as your seaplane speeds through the waters of downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour. Watch out the window as you rise from the water and high into the skies over the city of Vancouver. Enjoy panoramic aerial views of the city as your seaplane circles to show you as much of the city as possible.|
See the sprawling downtown skyline and the venues built for the 2010 Olympic Games. Fly over the expansive Stanley Park, and witness the majesty of the mountains and coastline in the distance as you soar above the city. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during takeoff and landing. Return to Coal Harbour and receive a complimentary shuttle back to your hotel.
- Guided aerial tour of Vancouver
- Complimentary drop-off shuttle available
- Coffee, newspaper, and bagage holding service
Departure time and location:
At arranged time; from Harbour Air Seaplanes terminal
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Harbour Air at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to ensure your reservation: contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Photo Identification is required for passengers 16 years and older.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.