Take a 2 1/2 hour leisurely cruise through one of the most beautiful cities in the Northwest— Vancouver. You'll sail along the downtown skyline, seeing the mountains behind the North Shore, West Vancouver's shoreline, and more. As you take in the city's sights, you'll hear live, onboard music and dine on delicious West Coast-themed cuisine. Top off your evening with a spectacular Vancouver sunset!|
During the months of May and October, rather than by sunset light, you'll sail past the same Vancouver sights while cruising under a starry, Northwest sky.
- Vancouver harbor dinner cruise
- Professionally-catered, West Coast-themed, dual entrée dinner
- Live music
2 1/2 hours
Daily, May 1-October 15, 7 nights a week
Departure time and location:
7 PM (boarding at 6:30 PM); Harbour Cruises Marina, located at the North end of Denman Street
Return time and location:
9:30 PM; same as departure location
Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Fresh Garden Salad Leaves with herb croutons
and a variety of freshly made dressings
- Penne Pasta Salad with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil
- Crispy Greek Salad
- Basket of Fresh Bread
- Slow-Roasted, Sirloin of Beef, "Bordelaise" sliced at the buffet with rich, shallot, fresh thyme, and red wine demi-glaze
- Fresh Fillet of British Columbia Salmon oven-baked with a creamy, white wine and fresh dill sauce
- Roasted Baby Potatoes with oregano and sea salt
- Rice Pilaf with roasted garlic and sweet peppers
- Market Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- New York Style Blueberry Cheesecake served with fruit coulis
- Chocolate Decadence Cake served with heavy cream
- Chocolate After Dinner Mint
Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure, as boarding begins at 6:30 PM. Children under age 2 are admitted free of charge. Vessel and cruise routes are subject to change. The months of June through September have sailing times during sunset. May and October are starry-night cruises.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher:
Reservation confirmation required. Please call Harbour Cruises & Events at least 3 days prior to your scheduled dinner cruise to confirm your reservations; the customer service number and operation hours will appear on your printed voucher(s). The printed voucher must then be exchanged at the tour office on the evening of your cruise for a boarding pass.Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure, as boarding begins at 6:30 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|