For one low price, the See Vancouver & Beyond Smartvisit Card gives you unlimited sightseeing, with free entry to more than 40 attractions, plus special on whale-watching and luncheon cruises. Visit as many attractions as you want, but begin to save by seeing as few as two attractions a day. With its handy maps and transport tips, your complimentary guidebook makes sure you don’t miss a thing. Enjoy quick and cash-less entry—just swipe your SmartVisit Card and go …|
The See Vancouver & Beyond Smartvisit Card includes admission to:
Visiting as few as two attractions can equal the cost of the See Vancouver & Beyond Smartvisit Card. The following 3-day sample itinerary would save you more than $100 on regular admission rates*:
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Craigdorrach Castle
- Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Museum of Anthropology
- Sewell's Sea Safari
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Vancouver City Tour
- Vancouver Harbour Cruises
- VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- Vancouver Lookout! Harbour Centre Tower
- Whistler daytrip
- ... and much more!
- Day 1: Vancouver City Highlights Tour, then the IMAX Theatre at Canada Place
- Day 2: Vancouver Aquareium, then the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Day 3: Day tour to Whistler
- 2-, 3-, or 5-day Smartvisit Card
- Admission to more than 40 attractions in Vancouver, Victoria, and the surrounding areas
- Free guidebook with maps and transport tips
Available for two, three, or five consecutive days
Daily; operational hours will vary by attraction
Included attractions may change from time to time without prior notice. Children younger than 4 may participate free of charge. *Savings based on Canadian retail entry fees, correct at time of publication. Some attractions may be subject to availability.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your printed voucher(s) at the Guest Services Kiosk, located in Pacific Centre, or at the Vancouver Airport (Visitor Information Centres).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|