This stunning oasis offers a place of peace in the bustling Vancouver metropolis. Discover hidden treasures while sipping a complimentary cup of Chinese tea Knowledgeable guides will walk you through this unique and exquisite Garden home.Each Season is like a Chinese watercolor painting come to life as the Garden magically transforms to maintain its natural balance. Through the year, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden hosts horticultural and art exhibits, demonstrations, theater, music concerts, and festivals.|
- Guided tours of the Garden
- Sample of Chinese tea
- Access to Eight Treasures Gift Shop
Please allow approx. 60 minutes to tour the garden
May 1–Oct. 31: DailyNov. 1–April 30: Tues.–Sun.The garden is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Hours of operation:
Closed Mondays Nov 1 – April 30
- May 1-June 14: 10 AM-6 PM
- June 15-August 31: 9:30 AM–7 PM
- Sept 1-Sept 30: 10 AM-6 PM
- October 1-April 30: 10 AM-4:30 PM
Closed December 25th and January 1st
Children age 5 and younger receive free admission.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden Admission Desk on the day you wish to explore the garden. The garden is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|