This classic rail car has large picture windows, ensuring stunning views of the surrounding scenery. An open-air observation deck, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and breakfast (northbound) or light meal service (southbound) complete this experience.|
Choose one of two options:
Option #1 One-Day Roundtrip Rail
Travel both ways on the Whistler Mountaineer Coast Classic in a single day.
Option #2 One-Day Northbound Rail + Motorcoach Return
Travel northbound on the Whistler Mountaineer Coast Classic and return to Vancouver via motorcoach in a single day. The fully narrated three-hour motorcoach tour between Whistler and Vancouver aboard Gray Line West offers a one-way travel option to complement your Whistler Mountaineer journey. Sightseeing stops at various lookout points will be made along the way for photographs of this dramatic landscape. Note: Meal service is not available on the motorcoach segment.
- Transfer from select downtown Vancouver hotels to North Vancouver Station
- Transfer from Whistler Village to Whistler Station
- Rail transfer between Vancouver and Whistler (with Option #1 and Option #2)
- Motorcoach transfer between Whistler and Vancouver (with Option #2 only)
- Journey in a classic rail coach
- Access to an open-air observation car
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Breakfast for the northbound journey or light meal service for the southbound journey
- Commentary from the knowledgeable onboard attendants
Approx. 30 minutes for hotel to station transfer
Approx. 3 hours each way for railway or motorcoach transfer between Vancouver and Whistler
Option #1: Approx. 90 minutes in Whistler Village
Option #2: Approx. 4 hours to visit Whistler Village
Departure time and location:
Vancouver to Whistler: 8:30 AM, from North Vancouver Station; pick-up is available from select downtown Vancouver hotels beginning at 7:15 AM
Whistler to Vancouver via train: 2:30 PM, from Whistler Station; pick-up is available from Whistler Village beginning at 2 PM
Whistler to Vancouver via motorcoach: 2:30 PM, from Gondola Transit Exchange; pick-up is available from Whistler Village beginning at 2 PM
Reservation confirmation is required. Shuttle transfers from select downtown Vancouver hotels to North Vancouver Station and from Whistler Village to Whistler Station are provided. Alcoholic beverages are available but are not included in the price of this tour. Tour guide gratuities are not included and are at the participant's discretion. All travel must take place over the course of a single day; the return part of your travel is not open ended.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Rocky Mountaineer Vacations as far in advance as possible to confirm your date and schedule a pick-up time and location. Hotel pick up is available from select downtown Vancouver hotels only. Rocky Mountaineer Reservations will provide information about the select downtown Vancouver hotels from which pick up is scheduled and determine the one closest to where you are staying in Vancouver. Please be in the lobby of that hotel at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Please present photo identification and your voucher(s) if requested. All travel must take place over the course of a single day; the return part of your travel is not open ended.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|