The Veneto region produces a diverse range of prestigious wine, including the celebrated Amarone wine. This unique evening in a local enoteca, or wine bar, will introduce you to celebrated local wines and the history of the area. Treat your taste buds to a selection of fine wine, and learn about the region's soil and grape varieties. Important: You must be 18 or older to participate.|
- An evening of wine tasting in a wine bar
- Introductory lecture from a professional sommelier
- A light meal of bread, salami, and cheese
- English-speaking commentary
Departure time and location:
5 PM; Top Centre of Rialto Bridge
Return time and location:
7 PM; in the wine bar
Price listed is per group: each group must present one voucher for the entire party. The introductory lecture is available in English only. You must be 18 or older to be admitted. Commentary in English only.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must telephone Avventure Bellissime at least 24 hours before your scheduled wine tasting event to confirm the details. On the day of your event, please must bring your voucher(s) to the Top Centre of Rialto Bridge at least 10 minutes prior to departure (4:50 PM). An Avventure Bellissime will hold a sign indicating your event and will collect your voucher in person.
Important: The voucher is valid for the designated number of people listed on the voucher (i.e., "up to 3 people" or "up to 6 people") and no more.
Tues-Thurs, 5 PM; Top Centre of Rialto Bridge