Just a short gondola ride from St. Mark’s square lies the Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore which provides the backdrop to this open-air performance of A night in Venice. This will be the first time that Strauss’ classic three-act operetta is staged in the imposing scenery of the lagoon city it's set in. |
Please select from a choice of ticket categories. VIP tickets include admission to the VIP lounge and a welcome glass of prosecco, refreshments and canapés during and after the performance plus a programme booklet and a CD of the operetta.
- Ticket to a performance of A night in Venice at the Teatro Verde
- Complimentary shuttle boat service from St. Mark's Square to Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore
- VIP tickets include admission to the VIP lounge, a glass of prosecco, canapés and refreshments, a programme and CD
Tues., Wed. and Fri.-Sun.
Teatro Verde, Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore
Raincoats will be provided in case of rain. The operetta is performed in German with subtitles in English, French and Italian.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your voucher to the Teatro Verde ticket office between 7:30 PM and 9 PM. The full address will be printed on your voucher(s). Your vouchers will be exchanged for Teatro Verde tickets and you will be directed to the private shuttle departure point.