Step inside this spectacular 1890 mansion and marvel at four floors of warm interiors and impressive craftsmanship. The Castle’s Tower, high above the city, gives you a stunning view of Victoria, the Pacific Ocean and the snow-capped Olympic Mountains. Wind through the mansion at your own pace on this self-guided tour.|
- Admission to Craigdarroch Castle
- Group (Family) Ticket Option Includes: 2 adults/seniors + up to 2 children/students
Hours of operation:
May 1–June 14: 10 AM–4:30 PM
June 15–September 7: 9 AM–7 PM
September 8–December 31: 10 AM–4:30 PM
This tour is not recommended for people who cannot comfortably climb stairs. Gratuities are not included and are at your discretion.
Craigdarroch Castle is not wheelchair accessible.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is not required. On the day you wish to participate in this activity, please present your voucher and photo ID at the front entrance.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|