- Roundtrip transportation between Vancouver International Airport and the downtown Victoria depot station
- Transportation of 2 suitcases (up to 50 pounds/23 kg) and 1 carry-on baggage (15 pounds/6 kg) per person
- BC ferry fares
3.5 to 4 hours
Shuttle departs 5 times daily; please call the customer-service number on your voucher to make reservations.
7:40AM - Daily, April 16 - September 30
From the Pacific Coach Victoria Downtown Depot at 700 Douglas St., Victoria, B.C.
Airport pick-up location:
International Arrivals: Passengers must check-in at our Pacific Coach Counter at the International Terminal, Arrivals level.
Children ages 4 and younger are admitted free of charge.
|After you book your transfer, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Note: It is the traveler's responsibility to inform the ground transportation operator if you miss your flight or change your itinerary. Please do so immediately so that the ground transportation operator can plan for the time of your pick-up. Please use the customer-service phone number listed on the voucher.
Exchange your voucher for transfer:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call 1-800-661-1725 to reserve your seat.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity once purchased is non-refundable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations for this Activity are allowed.|