- Sightseeing tour of the Danube Valley
- Ticket for the boat ride (available April–Oct. only)
- Complimentary lunch (available Nov–March only)
- Admission to the Benedictine Abbey in Melk
- Courtesy pick-up service from hotels in central Vienna
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
- Commentary available in English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
Departure time and location:
9:45 AM; the lobby of your central Vienna hotel, or from Südtirolerplatz
Return time and location:
Approx. 5:45 PM; at the State Opera House
The boat ride along Danube River is only available between April and Oct.; the boat ride will be replaced with lunch between Nov. and March. A complimentary hotel pick-up service is available from hotels in central Vienna only. If your hotel is located outside of the city's centre, you must meet the tour at the departure location. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children under 2 are free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
NEXT STEP AFTER BOOKING ON-LINE AND PRINTING YOUR VOUCHER(S): You must telephone Vienna Sightseeing Tours at least 24 hours before the date you wish to take this tour to confirm your hotel location. Hotel pick-up is available from central Vienna hotels only. If your hotel is not serviced with a pick-up, please go to the redemption address listed on your voucher 45 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time. A free shuttle bus also departs from the State Opera House, 20 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver upon pick-up.Please note: Photo identification is required to redeem voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|