- Guided tour of Vienna at night
- Admission to the Danube Tower
- A quarter-litre of wine per person
- Courtesy pick-up service from hotels in central Vienna
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
- Commentary in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
Approximately 3 hours
Departure time and location:
7:15 PM; from the lobby of your central Vienna hotel, or from the State Opera House
Return time and location:
Approximately 10:30 PM; to your hotel
Complimentary hotel pick-up service is available from hotels in central Vienna only. If your hotel is located outside of the city's center, you must meet the tour at the State Opera House. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 2.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You must telephone Vienna Sightseeing Tours at least 24 hours before the date you wish to take this tour to confirm your hotel location. Hotel pick-up is available from central Vienna hotels only. If your hotel is not serviced with a pick-up, a complimentary shuttle bus also departs from the State Opera House, 20 minutes before the tour's scheduled departure time. Please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver upon pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|