Hearty, traditional Viennese cuisine will be served in a local tavern. A typical menu might include soup, followed by Wiener Schnitzel and potatoes, and completed with a sumptuous apple strudel. A glass of wine and soft drinks will be offered. After dining, you will be taken to your concert.|
Make your choice from two different concert options:
The works of W. A. Mozart brought alive by the ever-popular Vienna Mozart Orchestra.
The works of Johann Strauss and other composers of his time, performed at the Kursalon.
- Traditional three-course Viennese dinner in a local restaurant
- Classical concert in the Vienna State Opera; music by Mozart or Johann Strauss
- Commentary available in English and German
- Transportation between the restaurant and the State Opera House
Approx. 3 hours
W. A. Mozart concert: Mon., Wed., and Fri.–Sat.Johann Strauss concert: Tues., Thurs., and Sun.
Departure time and location:
6:30 PM; Operngasse
Return time and location:
Approx. 9:30 PM; at the State Opera House
There is no hotel pick-up or drop-off available with this excursion. Make your choice from two different concert options; once booked, change of programme is not permitted. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children age 2 or younger participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must telephone Vienna Sightseeing Tours at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your reservation. On the day of your concert, please bring your voucher(s) to the State Opera House. Please arrive by 6 PM to ensure a 6:30 PM departure.Please note: Photo identification is required to redeem voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|