As you head out of central Vienna to the wine-growing region, drive along the Ringstrasse lined with illuminated palaces and festive monuments. Upon arrival at the tavern, you will be served a four-course traditional dinner with wine. Music completes the festive atmosphere!|
- New Year's celebrations in a wine tavern
- Traditional Viennese Grinzing dinner, including three drinks per person
- Live music
- A glass of sparkling wine at midnight
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service from all central Vienna hotels
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, and French-speaking staff
New Year's Eve only
Departure time and location:
Approx. 8 PM; from your hotel
Return time and location:
Approx. 1 AM; at your hotel
Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available for hotels in central Vienna only. If you are staying outside the city centre, Vienna Sightseeing Tours will give you an alternative pick-up point when you telephone to confirm your pick-up information. Children younger than 2 years are admitted for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must telephone Vienna Sightseeing Tours at least three days before your New Year's Eve event to confirm your hotel pick-up time. On the evening of your excursion, please meet your guide in your hotel lobby at the arranged time and present your voucher(s) before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only available for hotels in central Vienna only. If you are staying outside the city centre, Vienna Sightseeing Tours will give you an alternative pick-up point when you telephone to confirm your pick-up information.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.