Your sightseeing pass is valid for one day, allowing you plenty of time to explore this charming city.
Bus stops:State OperaHeldenplatzUniversitySchwedenplatzStephansdomHilton HotelKursalonKunsthausGiant Ferris WheelDDSG Blue DanubeDanube TowerUNO CitySchoenbrunn PalaceMuseum of Military HistoryBelvedere Palace
- Day pass for Vienna's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in 12 languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Hungarian, Rumanian, Portuguese, Greek, and Japanese
Hours of operation:
10 AM-6 PM (buses run until 8 PM during the summer months)
April-October: Buses arrive at each stop every 30 minutes
November-March: Buses arrive at each stop once every hour
Your pass is valid for one day. If your pass is redeemed after 3 PM it is valid until 3 PM the next day. Children age 2 and younger ride at no cost.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart..
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to any of the 15 bus stops and present it to the driver. Vouchers can also be redeemed at the State Opera ticket office.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|