On this private tour, a professional historian leads you down dimly lit streets and relates haunting legends which are hundreds of years old. Along the way, stop to decode mysterious engravings found on ancient gravestones. Fact or fiction? It's for you to decide, but these stories are documented in the city's dusty archives. You have been warned... |
- Ghost walk around Vilnius' Old Town, guided by a professional historian
- Commentary from your guide in English
7 PM; outside the main entrance to Vilnius Cathedral, Cathedral Square
Return time and location:
9 PM; Vilnius Cathedral
Commentary is in English only.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the evening of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the Vilnius Cathedral. Your guide will be waiting for you outside the main entrance and will be holding a sign with your name on it. Please present your voucher(s) to the guide before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|