This panoramic tour reveals Warsaw's most historic landmarks, starting with the Old Town. Here you will see Castle Square, St. John's Cathedral, Market Square, the Barbican, Ghetto Memorial, Monument to the Warsaw Uprising, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.|
After driving along the illustrious Royal Route, take a stroll through Lazienki Royal Park and see the Palace on the Water, Amphitheatre, Myslewicki Palace, and the monument honouring Poland's greatest composer, Frederic Chopin.
- Guided tour of Warsaw's old town
- Sightseeing tour along the Royal Route
- Both English and Spanish speaking tour guide
Departure time and location:
2 PM2:30 PM; from the lobby of your hotel or the nearest meeting point
Return time and location:
Approx. 6 PM; same as the departure location hotel
Children younger than 3 years ride for free.
|After booking your touró3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact Mazurkas Travel at least 24 hours before the day of your tour to confirm your hotel pick-up time. Hotel pick-up is only available from a few hotels in Warsaw; if this service is not available from your hotel, Mazurkas Travel will direct you to the nearest meeting point and will confirm the departure time. On the day of your tour, please meet your guide at the confirmed meeting point and present your voucher(s) before the tour departs.