Upon arrival at Krakow Station, your guide will greet you on the platform and escort you on a sightseeing tour of Krakow. Along the way, your guide relates the city's history and highlights notable pieces of architecture. Pass Jagiellonian University, the Royal Castle, Wawel Cathedral, and Europe's largest town square.|
In the afternoon, visit Auschwitz and come to understand its infamous history at the Auschwitz Birkenau Museum. Auschwitz was the largest of the Nazi's World War II concentration camps and stands as a silent witness to the 1.5 million Jewish, Polish and Romany victims who perished there.
- Full-day visit to Krakow and Auschwitz
- Roundtrip transportation via second class train
- Delivery of your train tickets to your hotel
- Guided tours of Krakow and Auschwitz
- Minibus transportation around Krakow and the grounds of Auschwitz
- Admission to the Royal Cathedral and St. Mary's Church in Krakow
- Admission and guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
Approx. 14 hours
Departure time and location:
7 AM; Warsaw Central Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna)
Return time and location:
Approx. 8:40 PM; Warsaw Central Railway Station
The train journey between Warsaw and Krakow is independent; your guide will meet you at Krakow Station. Your train departs from Warsaw at 7:05 AM and arrives in Krakow at 9:50 AM. Departure from Krakow is at 6 PM, arriving into Warsaw at 8:40 AM. You must contact Mazurkas Travel upon arrival into Warsaw so they can deliver your train tickets to your hotel. The train network may experience delays or cancellations; please contact Mazurkas Travel for up-to-date information. Listed rate does not include lunch. Transportation to/from Warsaw Central Railway Station is not provided.
|After booking your touró3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must contact Mazurkas Travel as soon as you arrive in Warsaw so they can deliver your train tickets to your hotel. On the day of your excursion, you must be at Warsaw Central Railway Station (Warszawa Centralna) in time for your 7:05 AM train to Krakow. Please ensure you take your train tickets. When you arrive in Krakow, your guide will be waiting on the platform, holding a sign with your name on it.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|