Tour stops include:|
The anchor experience of this tour is a trip to Arlington National Cemetery, the United States' most hallowed ground. The tour includes a ride on the Arlington National Cemetery Tram, which makes stops at the Kennedy grave sites, as well as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, where you can see the Changing of the Guard. This will surely be an unforgettable experience.
- Arlington National Cemetery: Kennedy Grave sites, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Changing of the Guard
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Fully guided tour with English commentary
- Admission to Arlington National Cemetery including a ride on the Arlington National Cemetery Tram
- Roundtrip transportation via luxury motorcoach
Departure time and location:
1 PM; from the Gray Line Terminal at Union Station
Return time and location:
5 PM; to the Gray Line Terminal at Union Station
|Know Before You Go:|
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
The Gray Line ticket window is located on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station (NOT in the main lobby where there are 3 Gray Line stands; these are for Big Bus Tours only). To get to the bus level, go to the center rear of Union Station. Take the escalator up, then go out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside the doors is another escalator; take that escalator up. The Gray Line ticket window is located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound building.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|