With your Washington, D.C. PowerPass, you get complimentary admission to the following attractions:|
- Audio Steps Audio Tours
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Discovery Creek Children's Museum
- Dumbarton House
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Marion Koshland Science Museum
- National Museum of Crime and Punishment
- Old Town Trolley
- Open Top Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Shop & Play at Tysons Corner Center
- Stephen Decatur House Museum
- The International Spy Museum
- The Kreeger Museum
- The Newseum
- The Phillips Collection
- The Textile Museum
- Tudor Place Historic House & Gardens
- Guided Washington DC Walking Tours
- On Location Washington, D.C. TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Woodrow Wilson House
Seasonal attractions include:
- Bike and Roll All-Day Bike Rental
- DC Ducks
- Dulles Golf Center (choice of 3 activities)
- Potomac Riverboat (choice of 2 cruises)
- Complimentary admission to more than 20 Washington, D.C. attractions
- "Fast Tracking" at many attractions
- Discounts at well-known restaurants and retailers
- Pocket-sized guide with information about attractions and street maps
Availability of each attraction varies; please refer to your Washington, D.C. guidebook when picking up your PowerPass
All participating offers are subject to change without notice. Your PowerPass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days your purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary; please consult your Washington, D.C. guidebook when picking up your PowerPass. Voucher may only be redeemed at each location once.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for Activity:
To pick up your PowerPass, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to this location:
Bike and Roll Washington, D.C.
The Old Post Office Pavilion, Rear Plaza
1100 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
(Mon.–Thurs., 10 AM–4 PM; Fri.–Sun., 10 AM–6 PM)
Phone: (202) 842-BIKE (2453)
Operating Hours: 9 AM-5 PM. (This location operates from Early March through Late November and is closed in the winter.)
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. Your PowerPass is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. All participating offers are subject to change without notice.
|Terms and conditions|
|Note: Your printed voucher(s) may only be redeemed once. One voucher per person corresponds to one PowerPass per person. Conditions at participating attractions may change at any time. There is no guarantee that each facility will continue to honor its indicated commitments at the time you make use of your card.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.