Experience the quiet beauty of the Christ Church. Observe the Changing of the Guard and the Kennedy Gravesite at Arlington Cemetery. From the coach, view the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, the White House, the United States Naval Memorial, and many other historical sites.|
Daily; except on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
Departure time and location:
8:00 AM; Union Station Gray Line Terminal
Tours do not operate on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day. The tour will stop for a lunch break; the price of food is not included.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is recommended. You may redeem your voucher in two different ways.
1. On the day of your tour, you may meet the tour at Gray Line Unionís Station Terminal at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The terminalís address appears on your printed voucher(s). During peak months (March-July) please arrive at the terminal at least 30 minutes prior to departure. You must exchange your voucher(s) for tour tickets at the terminal.
2. Pick-up service is available from select downtown hotels. For hotel pick-up service information, please contact Gray Line DC at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to verify if your hotel is within the pick-up range; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). If pick-up service is not available, Gray Line DC will direct you to meet a pick-up shuttle at a nearby location. You must arrive at Gray Lineís Union Station Terminal at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.Note This tour departs at 8:00 AM.