Rain or shine, day or night, a Ziptrek Ecotour is sure to be the highlight of your visit to Whistler.
Ride on a series of five steel cables spanning over a half-mile.
See Whistler's ancient forests from aerial platforms, bridges, and trails.
No experience is necessary, and all equipment is provided.
Discover the majestic coastal rain forest of Whistler, B.C., as your interpretive guides take you through one of the world's rarest and most productive forest eco-systems.|
- Tours include a short shuttle to and from the tour area adjacent to Whistler Village on Blackcomb Mountain.
- All equipment necessary for participating in the tour, including full-body harness, climbing helmet, and specialized pulleys to ride the ziplines, is included.
Departure time and location:
Tours depart throughout the day and evening from Ziptrek Ecotours in the Carleton Lodge, right across from the village gondolas in Whistler Village.
Minimum weight is 70 pounds (32 kilograms); maximum weight is 275 pounds (125 kilograms). Dress to be comfortable outdoors for 3 hours during either winter or summer seasons. In summer, hiking shoes, running shoes, or boots are ideal. Sandals are not recommended. In winter, we recommend ski/snowboard wear. Full rain gear is available if needed. Every guest is required to sign a Release of Liability Agreement before the tour.
I Did It! A staff review by Jocelyn
I conquered my fear of heights by hurling my body across a riverbed on a wire. Our guide was encouraging yet comforting, so after the first two zip lines, my shaking became smiling. By the "freeform" 4th and final line, I flipped upside down to the rally hoots of my group. Although zipping from platform to platform takes mere seconds, don't forget to peer down at the river, trees, and note how free you feel. Hold on tight, tuck your knees in, and scream all the way across if it helps–the adrenaline rush is worth it!
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Immediately after booking this activity online, you must call Ziptrek Ecotours to reserve a specific date and time. Once your reservation has been established, you must bring your voucher(s) and photo ID to Ziptrek on the day of your tour for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.