Discover the former Roman capital of Northern England with 2 sightseeing bus routes. Visit the 13th-century York Minster and Clifford's Tower. Stop at St. Mary's Abbey and visit Jorvik, the UK's most popular Viking attraction. Stroll along the ancient city walls and venture through the dark history at the York Dungeon.|
- 24hour pass for York's hop-on hop-off bus tour, valid on both loops
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- Individual headsets
- Abbreviated notes available in 5 languages
Both loops last approximately 50 minutes
This tour does not operate December 2426br /
Hours of operation:
9:10 AM–4:45 PM; every 10–15 minutes (Route B operates approximately every 30 minutes)
Important booking tip:
- Children 4 and younger can ride at no additional cost.
|After booking your activity, just follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 48-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|