- One-way transportation from Zanzibar Seaport to your hotel via private minivan
- Transportation of one piece of luggage plus one piece of hand luggage per passenger
- Luggage assistance
- Toll charges
Airport pick-up location:
Simply go to the arrivals hall to meet your driver, who will be holding a sign with your name on it.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact the service provider either by email or phone at least 72 hours prior your departure to reconfirm your arrival time and hotel details. The full contact details will appear on your printed voucher(s).
Note: You must call the service provider if you miss your flight or change your itinerary; the phone number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Please do so immediately so that the service provider can reschedule the time of your pick-up.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
After collecting your luggage on arrival, proceed to the arrivals door to meet your driver, who will be holding a sign with your name on it. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Luggage is restricted to one piece per person; you will be charged extra for additional luggage. You must call the service provider if your flight is delayed. The maximum time a driver will wait is 2 hours. If you are over 2 hours delayed you will be charged again for the transfer if you have not notified the service provider. Please contact the service provider in advance if you require a child seat; the phone number will appear on your printed voucher(s).|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.