Whether you peacefully ponder the breathtaking panorama, shop for sought-after souvenirs, dig through the city's history, or savor some sinful chocolates, Lucerne will certainly charm you. After a sightseeing tour, you will have several hours to explore the sights and attractions at your leisure. You might choose to amble through the Old Town, cross over the famous Chapel Bridge, rest your feet on the new City Train, enjoy a lake promenade, visit the Lion Monument, or peruse the any galleries and museums. |
- Excursion to Lucerne
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Approx. 5 hours of leisure time in Lucerne
- Roundtrip transportation via luxury motor coach
8 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
10 AM; Gray Line Zurich office at the Sihlquai bus terminal
Return time and location:
6:30 PM; same as the departure location
Children age 5 years or younger are permitted for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must telephone Gray Line Zurich at least 24 hours before your desired tour date to confirm the tour details. On day of your tour, please present your voucher(s) at the redemption address listed on your voucher. Please arrive at 9:45 AM in time for a 10 AM departure.