After a brief stop at Interlaken, you will reach Lauterbrunnen to board your cogwheel train. Pass via Kleine Scheidegg on your way to the summit of Jungfraujoch. Upon arrival, you will be free to visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx Observation Terrace, from where you can view Europe's longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier. |
- Guided tour to Jungfraujoch Mountain
- Ticket for the cogwheel railway and train
- Commentary in English and German
- Roundtrip transportation via luxury motor coach
11 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
8:30 AM; Gray Line Zurich office at the Sihlquai bus terminal
Return time and location:
8 PM; same as the departure location
Children age 5 years or younger are permitted for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must telephone Gray Line Zurich at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm the tour details. On day of your tour, please present your voucher(s) at the redemption address listed on your voucher. Please arrive at 8:15 AM in time for a 8:30 AM departure.