Book your Premium ticket for Le Rêve the Dream by April 30, 2013 and redeem nowApril 30, 2013 to save US$ 20 on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
The show is a completely new form of staging and artistic performance, where the theater and water are alive with translucent energy. No seat is more than 40 feet from the action.
"My aim with Le Rêve the Dream is to create an entirely new universe, to transport everyone into a world where the theater, performance, and audience become one and same reality," says Franco Dragone, the internationally acclaimed director, whose credits include O, Mystère, and Celine Dion: A New Day.
For those craving the ultimate in luxury, book the VIP Indulgence Package for an evening of extravagance. Treat yourself lilke a VIP with the following:
- Seating in the Champagne Circle with generously scaled, plush, luxurious seats and loads of leg room
- One complimentary bottle of champagne per couple with exclusive bottle service
- Complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries and gourmet chocolate truffles
- Video monitors that provide a private peek behind the scenes plus underwater and overhead angles of the action during the show
- A "Privilege Access Pass" for food and beverage purchases at Wynn Las Vegas outlets. Pass provides a line pass, complimentary admission, and priority access to reservations and/or seating at the dining and nightclub establishments (excluding XS) on day of performance.
- Admission to Le Rêve the Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
- Service fee
Approximately 75 minutes
Wynn Theater Las Vegas
Please note that rows A–B are
closest to the liquid stage; attendees in rows A–B may get wet.
Accessible seating for guests with disabilities is available upon request. Special seating in the 12th row is available for wheelchairs and hearing impairments.
Cameras, recording devices, flip-flops, glassware, and smoking are not permitted in the theater. Children younger than age 5 are not admitted. Viewers younger than age 17 must be accompanied by an adult.Those seated in rows A–B may get wet.
|After you book your show, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: nowApril 30, 2013
Booked price included savings.
Exchange your voucher for show:
Please present your printed voucher and photo ID at the box office at least 2 hours before show time to pick up your tickets. Note: Attendees seated in rows A–B will get wet.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed, refunded, credited, or cancelled.|