Come experience firsthand the physical and historic majesty of the Hoover Dam, standing at 726 feet (222 m) and weighing more than 6.6 million tons (nearly 6 million metric tons). Set amid Black Canyon and Lake Mead, the structure itself and the surrounding terrain provide plenty of exploration opportunities during your 2-hour visit to the area. Take the National Park Service's Power Plant Tour to learn more about the dam's history, and be sure to check out Oscar J.W. Hansen's sculptures commemorating the remarkable construction of the dam.|
- Hoover Dam tour
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Commentary in English
Approximately 5 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
8:45 AM (pick-up 7:45 AM8:35 AM) or
12:45 PM (pick-up 11:45 AM12:35 PM)
From your Las Vegas hotel
Return time and location:
Approximately 2:15 PM or 6:15 PM; to your Las Vegas hotel
Wheelchair access on this tour is limited.
Important booking tip:
- You must be at least 5 to take part in this tour.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers and photo IDs with you; for each activity, you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact the tour company listed on your voucher at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your reservation and arrange hotel pick-up and time. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|