Book your Vintage Double-Decker London Tour with Thames Cruise by March 31, 2014 and redeem now–March 31, 2014 to save up to 30% off the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
Spend your morning or afternoon among the sights and sounds of London aboard a vintage red bus. Travel the city's streets while enjoying views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye Ferris wheel. A photo opportunity awaits at St. Paul's Cathedral, where Admirals Nelson and Wellington are buried and where Princess Diana was married. Stop at the Tower of Londonbuilt nearly a thousand years ago and home to the Crown Jewelsand see Traitor's Gate, where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time.
Drift along the River Thames past Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Cleopatra's Needle, and the London Bridge on your way to Westminster pier. The tour culminates at Buckingham Palace, with the perfect spot to watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. If the guard change is not taking place, snap some pictures of the Horse Guards Parade after seeing the palace.
Optional lunch - 8:15 AM departure:
Now cross town travelling to Kensington Palace to enjoy a delicious two course lunch at the Orangery nestled inside Kensington Gardens. A seasonal main course followed by a delicious dessert.
There is no need to rush as your tour ends here allowing you to linger and wander through Kensington Gardens or visit the Palace. Entrance to the Palace is not included in this tour.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tour of London sites with knowledgeable guide
- Cruise along the River Thames
- Lunch option available
- Hotel pick-up available from over 100 central London hotels
- Commentary is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, and Hindi
Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
8:15 AM or 1:30 PM; scheduled hotel pick-up is available starting an hour before tour departure time from central London hotels. The morning tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 13 at 8:15 AM.
Return time and location:
11:45 AM or 5 PM; to Victoria Coach Station
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: now–March 31, 2014
Booked price included savings.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Premium Tours at least 24 hours prior to your tour date should you need to arrange a hotel pick-up. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|