Book your Total London Experience by May 31, 2014 and redeem now–June 30, 2014 to save 10% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
This tour combines London's must-see sights with a river cruise and panoramic views across the city.
Begin with a photo-stop at St. Paul's Cathedral. Next, prepare for a colorful display of royal pomp and splendor as you witness either the Changing of the Foot Guard at Buckingham Palace or the Changing of the Household Cavalry during the Horse Guard's Parade.
The Tower of London and Crown Jewels
Arrive at the Tower of London, which has served time as a royal palace, a prison, and even a zoo, and now contains the Crown Jewels. See the sparkling Koh-i-Noor and Cullinan diamonds.
Follow this with a tour of the City of London, the site of the ancient capital and today a bustling financial and legal center. Continue to the Norman Tower of London to see the glittering Crown Jewels. Learn about the times the Tower was attacked during the peasants' revolt in 1381, and wander around the moat.
Round off your day with a cruise along the Thames, followed by an awe-inspiring ride on the London Eye.
- Guided tour of London sights
- Special entry to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Photo-stop at Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Admission to the London Eye
- Fully guided tour
- Courtesy pick-up at selected hotels in central London
- Lunch (optional)
- Transportation via coach
- Commentary in English only
Approximately 10 hours
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM8:30 AM; from the lobby of your hotel or 8:45 AM from the service provider's office in Victoria
Return time and location:
6:45 PM; to the London Eye
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost, provided they sit on a parent's lap.
- Due to church services, the visit of St. Paul's Cathedral is not guided on Sundays.
- When there is no Changing of the Guard ceremony, an alternative visit will be made to the Horse Guards Parade.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book: now–May 31, 2014
Redeem: now–June 30, 2014
Booked price included savings.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of the day of your tour to confirm your pick-up location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. If you are not staying at one of the serviced hotels, the service provider can advise you of your nearest hotel pick-up location. Please make your way to the concierge desk at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. Alternatively, you may meet the tour at the service provider's office in central London. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). If you choose this option, please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time (8:05 AM). The nearest Underground station is Victoria. Please contact supplier directly for details regarding the complimentary walking tour. Please present your voucher(s) to your tour guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|When there is no Changing of the Guard ceremony, an alternative visit will be made to the Horse Guards Parade. Due to church services, the visit of St Paul's Cathedral is not guided on Sundays.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.