Book your London Pass by June 30, 2013 and redeem June 1, 2013–December 31, 2013 to save 10% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
Offering great value and convenience, the London Pass enables you to beat the lines at selected attractions, with complimentary admission to 19 historical buildings, 20 museums and art galleries, and 14 ships or places of interest.
The London Pass also comes with a free 160+ page guidebook to help you plan what you want to see. To make getting to the attractions easier you can add the unlimited travel card option. This Pass also offers special discounts at restaurants, theatres, and services, the London Sightseeing Pass guarantees you'll never be short of things to do and see!
Once you've bought a London Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers.Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included on the London Pass and enjoy your visit. It’s really that easy!
London Pass includes admission to:
- The Tower of London - Fast track entrance!
- Thames Cruise
- Westminster Abbey
- The London Bridge Experience and the Tombs- Fast track entrance!
- London Zoo - Fast track entrance!
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Tower Bridge Experience
- Windsor Castle- Fast track entrance!
- Hampton Court Palace - Fast track entrance!
- Kensington Palace and the Orangery - Fast track entrance!
- Kew Gardens
- HMS Belfast
- Royal Mews
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Queen's Gallery
- Chelsea Football Stadium
- Wimbledon Tour Experience
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Royal Albert Hall
- Unlimited use of public transport in London
- And much, much more!
- Either a 1-day, 2-day, 3-day or 6-day London Sightseeing Pass
- Unlimited transportation within London - Zone 1 to 6 (only if option selected)
- A handy 160-page, pocket-size guidebook available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Maps for each attraction, directions, and instructions on how to use London's public transportation
- Special discounts for restaurants, museums, theaters, and more!
|After booking your card, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book: now–June 30, 2013
Redeem: June 1, 2013–December 31, 2013
Booked price included savings.
How to redeem voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the London Pass redemption desk, located at 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP. From Leicester Square tube station, take exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past the Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 metres towards Trafalgar square, our redemption desk is the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right hand side opposite the Garrick theatre. Operating hours are: Monday – Friday; 10 AM - 4:30 PM, Saturday (June – September); 10 AM - 4 PM, Sunday (June – September); 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday (October – May); 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM, closed December 25 and 26, January 1.
|Terms and conditions|
|The London Sightseeing Pass and Travelcard are valid for use on consecutive calendar days only. Some attractions and services are not available on December 24-26, 31 and on January 1. Children under the age of 5, and accompanied by an adult holding a valid London Pass, travel and participate at no charge. Children under the age of 5 may, however, be charged for entrance to the London Zoo.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.