Book your Night on the Town Tour by March 31, 2014 and redeem nowMay 31, 2014 to save 15% (adult tickets only) on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
Take in all the breathtaking sights of Manhattan on this fully guided, evening tour aboard a luxury motorcoach. At the West Side’s High Line Park, view the High Line structure, built in the 1930s to lift freight train traffic 30 feet (9 m) above Manhattan’s streets. Today, Gray Line offers the only nightly guided tour to this elevated park with its spectacular views of Manhattan.
- The High Line elevated park
- Little Italy
- Harbor cruise with view of the Statue of Liberty
- Champagne toast
- Rockefeller Center
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Next stop is Mulberry Street, in the heart of the Little Italy neighborhood, for dinner. A choice of 9 delicious dishes is offered.
No evening tour would be complete without a harbor cruise, and this one is no exception. Your 1-hour cruise offers close-up views of the Statue of Liberty as you sip on champagne. Conclude your evening in dramatic style in Rockefeller Center. Enjoy the jaw-dropping sights of the city skyline at the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
- Fully guided tour of downtown Manhattan with English commentary
- Dinner in the heart of Little Italy
- 1-hour evening cruise
- Champagne toast with close-up views of the Statue of Liberty
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Approximately 5 hours
Departure time and location:
6 PM; from Gray Line New York (777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Streets)
Return time and location:
11 PM; Rockefeller Center
- Children 3 years old and younger are complimentary when not occupying a separate seat.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Additional admission fees are not included.
|Promotional offer details:|
Book: nowMarch 31, 2014
Redeem: nowMay 31, 2014
Booked price included savings.
Know Before You Go:
What to Bring:
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Tours depart at 6 PM from the Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Streets.
- Participants should bring a warm wind-proof jacket, a camera, and extra cash.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Grayline New York at least 24 hours before your Activity date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your Activity.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes:
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.