High above the city's bustling streets, enjoy all the romance and history of the legendary Empire State Building. While on its 86th floor, glimpse many of Manhattan's famous icons, including Central Park, Times Square, and the new World Trade Center.|
Further your Big Apple experience with a cruise down the Hudson River. Take in 360-degree views of America's symbol of freedom, the Statue of Liberty. Behold Lady Liberty's sweeping silhouette against the New York City skyline.
- Admission to Empire State Building
- Admission to Statue of Liberty cruise
Empire State Building: approximately 1 hour
Liberty Cruise: approximately 1 hour
Hours of operation:
Empire State Building: 8 AM2 AM (last admission at 1:15 AM)
October 28, 2013April 25, 2014: 10 AM
April 26September 1, 2014: 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM
September 2October 26, 2014: 10:45 AM, 1:30 PM, 4 PM
Special schedules apply to Thanksgiving Day (November 28, 2013) and New Years Day (January 1, 2014) cruises. Closed December 25, 2013.
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate for no additional cost.
- Provide time to arrive 30 minutes prior to the cruise time you prefer.
- Bring your camera to take amazing photographs of the Statue of Liberty and New York City skyline.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Vouchers for both attractions must be redeemed at the Empire State Building Observatory ticket window. Upon arrival, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
Both the observation deck and the Liberty Cruise may be unavailable during dangerous or inclement weather conditions.
- Liberty Cruise hours vary by season; contact Circle Line Sightseeing for a current schedule (contact information on voucher).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity.|