Carrying up to 18 passengers each, these 2 yachts have competed in the waters of the legendary America's Cup yacht race. Sailing around San Diego Bay, test one out for yourself on this 2 1/2-hour "race". These two yachts will provide you the ultimate sailing thrill as they race "head to head" in the true America's Cup fashion. If you'd like to "live the dream," take a hands-on adventure and pitch in! No experience is necessary. The crew will guide you.|
- 2 1/2-hour ride on Stars & Stripes or Abracadabra yacht
- 4-member experienced crew
- Admission to the Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Soda, water, and ice
Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
Departure and return location:
1492 North Harbor Dr.
All trips require a minimum number of participans. Lunch and additional beverages are not included. Tips and gratuities are not included and are at your discretion. This trip is not suitable for children ages 4 and younger.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Dennis Conner's America's Cup Experience as soon as possible after booking to confirm sailing time. On the day of your confirmed sailing, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID before boarding the boat.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|