Experience San Francisco’s top must-see, must-do attractions at less than the original individual ticket price, and skip the line at most attractions. Take advantage of insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the date of first use.|
The San Francisco CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- A Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Transportation Passport
- Option Ticket:Aquarium of the Bay or Monterey Bay Aquarium
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- Option Ticket: Exploratorium or de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums (general admission to either museum, or both if visited on the same day)
- CityPASS valid for 9 consecutive days after initial use
- Pocket-sized booklet containing hours of operation, National Geographic Traveler magazine insider's tips, and transportation and contact information
- Front-of-line privileges at select attractions
Your San Francisco CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days, starting on your first day of use
Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from first use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. Special exhibits may require an upgrade to a special ticket; upgrades can be purchased in destination. Admission to Fine Arts Museum is valid for both the de Young Museum and the Legion of Honor if both visits occur on the same day.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Your San Francisco CityPASS is valid for one 7-day unlimited use Cable Car & Muni Transportation Pass and admission to 5 famous San Francisco attractions. To begin using CityPASS, you must redeem this voucher for a CityPASS booklet at one of the following attractions: California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay or Monterey Bay Aquarium, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, Exploratorium, Legion of Honor and the de Young Museum, or at the San Francisco Visitor Information Center. You cannot redeem voucher at the Cable Cars or Cable Car Booths or at the Muni Station. Your Muni Public Transportation Pass won't begin until you have redeemed this voucher at one of the attractions listed above. This CityPASS is valid for 9 days from the first date of use. Muni Public Transportation Pass is valid for 7 days from first date of CityPASS use. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Note: The dates listed on voucher do NOT correspond to CityPASS usage. You may redeem your voucher at any time. Once you start using your CityPASS, the 9-day validity period will begin for the attractions and the seven-day Muni passport.
|Terms and conditions|
|Although the voucher may be redeemed at more than one location, you may not go to each location to receive multiple city passes. One voucher per person corresponds to one City Pass per person; each City Pass is valid for admission for a Muni & Cable Car 7-Day Transportation Passport, plus prepaid admission to Aquarium of the Bay or Monterey Bay Aquarium, California Academy of Sciences, Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure, and a choice between Exploratorium or de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums (general admission to either museum, or both if visited on the same day).
Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a San Francisco CityPASS.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.