Offering great value and convenience, the Paris Pass enables you to beat the lines at selected attractions, with free admission to over 60 of them, including historical monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe and the Panthéon, and famous museums such as the Louvre and the Museum of Modern Art (Centre Pompidou).|
Paris Pass includes admission to:Arc de TriompheCentre Pompidou - Museum of Modern ArtChâteau de VincennesCité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - La VilletteGrevin Wax MuseumMontparnasse TowerMusée d'OrsayMusée du LouvreMusée du Quai BranlyNotre DameÔ Château Wine TastingPanthéonPicasso MuseumSainte Chapelleand many more!
- Either a 2-day, 4-day, or 6-day Paris Sightseeing Pass
- Free entry to over 60 sights and attractions
- Map of Paris
- Fast-track entry to selected attractions (including the Louvre, Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe, Musée d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou)
- Unlimited transportation (metro and bus) within Paris Zones 1-3
- Special discounts at selected restaurants and shops
The Paris Sightseeing Pass is valid for use on consecutive calendar days only. The Paris Sightseeing Pass gives you unlimited travel on public transportation in Paris Zones 1-3. The guidebook of attractions is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) may be redeemed at any time during your stay. To redeem your voucher(s), please go to the redemption point listed on your voucher. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Please present your voucher(s) and a photo ID at the redemption point. The redemption point is closed on December 25.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|