Offering great value and convenience, the Paris Pass enables you to beat the lines at selected attractions, with complimentary admission to over 60 of them, including historical monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Palace of Versailles, and the Pantheon, and famous museums such as the Louvre and the Museum of Modern Art (Centre Pompidou).|
The Paris Pass includes admission to:
- Arc de Triomphe
- The Louvre Museum (Fast-track admission)
- Centre Pompidou (Fast-track admission)
- Cite des Sciences et de l'Industrie—La Villette
- Grevin Wax Museum (Fast-track admission)
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour (2-Day)
- Montparnasse 56th Level Observation Tower
- Musee d'Orsay (Fast-track admission)
- Musee du Louvre (Fast track admission)
- Musee du Quai Branly
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Seine River Cruise
- O Chateau wine tasting
- Picasso Museum
- Chateau de Vincennes
- And more…
- Paris Museum Pass: complimentary entry to over 60 world-famous museums and monuments, many of which with fast-track entrance privileges.
- Paris Attractions Pass: complimentary entry to some of Parisí best attractions including a Seine River Cruise, Musee Grevin wax museum, Tour Montparnasse, and even a Wine Tasting experience!
- Paris Visite Pass: unlimited travel on public transport including the metro, buses, and RER within Zones 1–3.
- Paris Bus Tour: FREE hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Paris, an unlimited use ticket valid for 2 consecutive days (until March 31, 2014, thereafter valid for 1 day).
- 120+ page Guidebook: a detailed guide to all of the attractions included with the pass including maps and directions.
- Special discounts at selected restaurants and shops.
The Paris Sightseeing Pass is valid for use on consecutive calendar days only. The Paris Sightseeing Pass gives you unlimited travel on public transportation in Paris Zones 1–3. The guidebook of attractions is available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
To begin using it you must first sign and date the Paris Pass, Paris Museums and Monuments Pass, and the Paris Visite Travelcard. You must write the serial number of the Paris Visite Travelcard on the ticket that is passed through the ticket machine. The card and ticket must be kept together at all times and both must be shown in case of inspection.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Your voucher may be redeemed at any time during your stay. To redeem, please visit the redemption location listed on your voucher and present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID at the redemption location.
Know Before You Go:
Hours of Operation (Redemption Location):
- To begin using it you must first sign and date the Paris Pass, Paris Museums and Monuments Pass, and the Paris Visite Travelcard.You must write the serial number of the Paris Visite Travelcard on the ticket that is passed through the ticket machine. The card and ticket must be kept together at all times and both must be shown in case of inspection.
Paris Bus Tour: FREE hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Paris with unlimited use. Ticket valid for 2 consecutive days until March 31, 2014. From April 1, 2014 the ticket is valid for 1 calendar day.
- Monday–Friday: 10 AM–4 PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays: 10 AM–12:30 PM
- Closed on New Yearís Day, Easter Sunday, Labor Day, and Christmas Day
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|