Sightseeing stopsEiffel Tower; Quai Branly in front of the Lena BridgeChamps de Mars; Avenue Joseph BouvardMusée du Louvre; Pont des ArtsNotre Dame; 25 Rue d'ArcoleMusée d'Orsay; front entranceOpéra; 15 Rue ScribeChamps Elysées-Etoile; 156 Avenue des Champs ElyséesGrand Palais; Avenue Winston ChurchillTrocadero; Avenue Paul Doumer|
The recorded commentary offers an insight into the history of each landmark.
Children ages 3 and younger receive complimentary tickets.
- One-day or two-day pass for Paris's hop-on, hop-off bus tour; valid at nine stops
- Pre-recorded commentary on individual headsets in eight languages
One-day or Two-day pass (depending on option selected)
Hours of operation:
April – Oct.: approximately every 10 minutesNov. – March: approximately every 20 minutes
Vouchers are valid for two days. Commentary is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), or Russian.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo ID to the Paris Les Cars Rouges Tour bus driver at any of the nine specified stops. Your voucher will be exchanged for a two-day pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|