Begin your adventure from your hotel where you will be picked up and taken to the tour starting point. Follow your guide and explore the Eternal City’s breathtaking and timeless masterpieces. Stop for lunch and sample traditional Roman dishes before continuing on your journey.|
As a bonus, add the 3-course dinner option for some traditional Italian cuisine at a family-owned restaurant near the Vatican's Castello St. Angelo.
- Full-day guided tour of Rome
- Admission to the Vatican Museums
- Admission to the Coliseum
- Visits to the Capitol, the Roman Forums, the Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo's Moses, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Lunch, including complimentary wine and mineral water
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Optional 3-course dinner
- Commentary available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German
without the dinner option: 11 hours
with the dinner option: 15 hours
Departure time and location:
between 6:30-7:15 AM; your central Rome hotel
between 5:30-6 PM without the dinner option
approximately 10 PM with the dinner option
The dinner option includes a 3-course meal at the Opera Restaurant. Customers must call the restaurant to make their own booking. (Dinner can also be booked for a night other than the day of the tour). Customers must arrange their own transportation to the restaurant. Lunch includes complimentary wine and mineral water; dinner includes complimentary mineral water only.
Hotel pick-up is available for hotels in central Rome only. You must contact Panorama Tours at least 24 hours in advance to arrange hotel pick-up or an alternative departure location if your hotel is not in central Rome.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour to arrange your hotel pick-up or arrange an alternative location if your hotel is not located in central Rome; the full contact details will appear on your voucher(s). On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your photo IDs and voucher(s) to the departure location.
If you have chosen the dinner option, please print your voucher twice (one for the tour guide and one for the restaurant). You must call the restaurant to book your dinner (you can book for any day of your choosing). You must arrange your own transporation to the restaurant.
Via Paola 48
Tel: 0039 06 6821 0898
Mobile: 0039 3922 923481
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|