El Tablao de Carmen is a highly regarded flamenco show, with 2 evening performances at Poble Espanyol, a unique and fascinating open air museum filled with stores selling arts and crafts from around Spain. Entertained by an internationally renowned flamenco group, you'll discover why the traditional dance of Spain is so popular.|
Inside the restaurant, witness the dancers twist and turn to the rhythm. Choose between the dinner option, which includes a 3-course dinner; the tapas option, which includes 5 tapas, dessert, and drinks; or the show-only option, which includes a drink with the performance.
- Admission to flamenco show
- Show-only option: A drink
- Dinner and show option only: 3-course meal with Sangria or wine, water, and coffee
- Tapas and show option only: 5 tapas and 1 dessert with Sangria or wine, water, and coffee
- Admission to Poble Espanyol
Dinner and show: Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
Show: Approximately 1 hour
First Show: 7 PM–8 PM (tapas or dinner at 6:15 PM)
Second Show: 9:30 PM-10:30 PM (tapas or dinner at 8:45 PM)
Poble Espanyol de Barcelona
How it works:
Please choose between the 7 PM and 9:30 PM show times. For the dinner or tapas options, diners are requested to arrive at the restaurant's opening 45 minutes early: at 6:15 PM for the first show and 8:45 PM for the second show. Please note that the child's menu differs from the adult menu and is for ages 4–12. The child's menu includes pasta with tomato sauce, chicken breast coated in butter, ice cream, and a soft drink.
All guests receive complimentary entrance to the Poble Espanyol from 4 PM on the day of their visit.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please telephone Tablao de Carmen 24 hours before your show to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your show admission.
Know Before You Go:
Location: Poble Espanyol de Barcelona
- Please arrive for check-in 45 minutes prior to show times if booking a dinner or tapas option. For the 7 PM show, diners should arrive at 6:15 PM; for the 9:30 PM show, please arrive by 8:45 PM.
- Your complimentary entrance to the Poble Espanyol starts from 4 PM on the day of your visit.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|