Chichén Itzá, capital of the ancient Maya, is considered by archaeologists to be one of the most advanced communities of the ancient Americas. This mysterious city was an important ceremonial center. See the magnificent pyramid of Kukulkan, which stands over 75 feet high; explore the temple of the warriors, the ball court, the observatory, and the sacred wella place where countless victims were sacrificed to ancient gods.|
- Roundtrip transportation from your centrally located Cancun hotel
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance into the Mayan sites
Departure time and location:
Between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM; from the entryway of your centrally located Cancun hotel
Return time and location:
Approximately 6 PM; to your centrally located Cancun hotel
The price of drinks is not included with lunch. All Best Day Travel customer service representatives speak English and wear uniforms displaying the Best Day Travel logo.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your Chichen Itza Sightseeing Excursion.
Know Before You Go:
- After arriving at the Cancún International Airport and clearing Immigrations and Customs, you will find a Best Day Travel representative outside the terminal who can assist you with transportation to your hotel.
- You will also receive a presentation pack with the name and contact details of the Best Day Travel representative and a transfer voucher with the appointed time and place for transportation back to the airport on your departure date.
- Please note that you may encounter representatives from other companies. You can identify Best Day Travel customer service representatives by their uniforms with Best Day Travel logos.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|