A must-have while in Frankfurt, the City Card gives you freedom to explore the city at your leisure for 1 or 2 days. Public transport, including to and from the airport, and a handy booklet with map are also thrown in to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Germany's cosmopolitan financial center, with its landmark skyscrapers, is an exciting destination to explore. Plan and discover at your own pace—join a guided city tour, enjoy a cruise on the river Main, visit museums and tourist attractions, or eat out in one of the many restaurants.
Your pass includes:
- Unlimited use of public transport within Frankfurt city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (FRA)
- 20 percent price reduction on Hop-on-hop-off city tours, daily city walks, and weekend theme walks
- 50 percent price reduction on admission to 28 Frankfurt museums
- 50 percent price reductions on admission to the Botanical Gardens and Zoological Gardens
- 20 percent price reduction on river cruises within Frankfurt, as well as cruises departing from the city for day trips to other destinations
- 15 percent price reduction on admission to Oper Frankfurt, Alte Oper and Schauspiel Frankfurt theaters, and 25 percent discount at the English Theatre (excluding premieres and special performances)
- Various discounts at restaurants and retail stores
- Information booklet available in German and English