Whether you’re improvising or know exactly where you want to visit, the Philadelphia Pass offers something for every traveler with admission to more than 30 tours, museums, and attractions.
Delight your taste buds with a tour offered by Chew Philly Food Tours, which includes carefully selected and unique tastings. You can tour the cell blocks and solitary punishment cells of Eastern State Penitentiary—which once housed infamous criminals like “Slick Willie” Sutton and “Scarface” Al Capone—or retrace the footsteps of Benjamin Franklin and his fellow patriots during the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Your Philadelphia adventure is easier and more affordable with the tourist card that offers access to so many things to do, including but not limited to these top attractions, tours, and museums:
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Barnes Foundation Museum
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial
- Betsy Ross House (with audio tour)
- Big Bus Double Decker Bus
- Chew Philly Food Tours
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Franklin Footsteps Walking Tour
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Ghost Tours of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Trolley Works
- National Constitution Center
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Ride the Ducks
There's no way to fit every sight into one visit to historic Philadelphia, but you have a fighting chance with the Philadelphia Pass.