Be swept away by the world-class dancers at Sabor a Tango, performing in a spectacular venue and dance hall in the heart of Buenos Aires. Before the curtain comes up and the show begins, consider a lesson to learn the glamorous moves that set tango apart.
Step into the Palazzo Rossini, a turn-of-the-century haven for the era’s stars that has been adding passion and sparkle to the Buenos Aires social scene ever since. If you want to learn how to swirl across the stage like a pro, opt for a lesson in the El Patio de la Morocha Hall, then take your seat for a stirring celebration of the music and culture of Buenos Aires.
Watch and listen as some of the city’s most renowned performers transport you on a captivating journey to the Buenos Aires of years gone by. To round out your cultural experience, you can choose to enjoy a savory meal of authentic Argentine cuisine.
The sample menu includes:
- Mixed vegetable salad with parmesan
- Tomatoes with mozzarella & basil
- Beef empanada
- Pumpkin consommé
- Baked eggplant with mozzarella & tomato sauce
- Beef entrecote & rosemary potatoes
- Grilled chicken in lemon sauce
- Grilled Patagonian rainbow trout in honey almond cream
- Black Pacific salmon ravioloni with chives & white wine cream
- Pumpkin & mozzarella sorrentinos
- Hake filet & sautéed vegetables
- Argentine custard with dulce de leche
- Apple crumble
- Whiskey ice cream with nuts
- Chocolate ice cream cake
- Dulce de leche crepes