Set sail aboard the Spirit of Baltimore for an evening of delectable food, spectacular skyline views, and lively entertainment. With a hand-crafted cocktail in hand, relax on the open-air top deck or dance the night away as the DJ spins Top 40 hits.
The night begins with a buffet-style dinner, where you can fill your plate with fresh delicacies like tilapia and short ribs and savor a trio of chef-made desserts.
Visit one of several full-service bars to purchase your cocktail of choice and climb up to the rooftop deck to see the skyline of the Inner Harbor at twilight. Cruise along the Patapsco River for views of Baltimore’s historic waterfront—scope out the Fort McHenry National Monument and the U.S.S. Constellation as you snap photos of the ever-changing view.
As the DJ plays the tracks that get your feet moving, hit the dance floor—you can spend the rest of your night dancing, or simply chilling out and chatting with your fellow cruisers.
Sample dinner menu includes:
- Freshly baked bread & butter
- Mixed greens with cranberries, chili almonds & apples
- Classic Caesar
- Asian-style short ribs with scallion mashed potatoes
- Pan-seared chicken with polenta & mushroom ragout
- Herb-crusted tilapia with tomato orzo
- Cavatelli with roasted vegetables in fontina cream sauce
- Tomato stuffed with couscous, feta cheese & pesto
- Tasting trio of malt ball mousse, chocolate fudge cake & mini apple crisp