Visiting 100 Mile House
Visitors to 100 Mile House are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and golf courses.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in 100 Mile House
- The closest major airport is in Williams Lake, BC (YWL-Williams Lake Regional), 49.7 mi (80 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in 100 Mile House
Cultural venues in the city include Clinton Museum, 100 Mile House Visitor Centre, and Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin. The hiking trails and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lac La Hache Provincial Park, Bridge Lake Provincial Park, and Emar Lakes Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marble Range Provincial Park and Coyote Rock Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in 100 Mile House. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Attwood Creek Ranch - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- 99 Mile Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham 100 Mile House - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for 100 Mile House
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- 100 Mile House gets about 38.04 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F