Top Hotels Near 1984 in Downtown Springfield
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 19, 2020
1984 Hotel Guide
The whole family will enjoy a visit to 1984.
To discover it, you'll need to head to Springfield, which is 110 miles from the state capital, Jefferson City.
Secure a room within 2 miles of 1984, with at least 5 establishments to consider. One of the most popular choices is the Walnut Street Inn, just 0.4 miles away. Other options are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Springfield, 0.7 miles away, and the University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center Springfield, only 0.5 miles away.
There's no need to fork out every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. You can choose to stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are not too far away. The Candlewood Suites South - Springfield and the Candlewood Suites Springfield are some establishments you'll want to consider.
A stroll around 1984 and the surrounding neighborhood can quickly become draining. Travelers in need of a quick energy boost should pop into Aviary Cafe and Creperie (400 East Walnut Street #100, Springfield) for a strong coffee and sweet treats. Rest those tired soles, talk with the locals and buy a cocktail at MudLounge (321 East Walnut Street, Springfield).
Other Places to Visit near 1984Still have time? There are lots of other things going on within close range of 1984:
- Have a night out at Landers Theater if you and your friends like theater and other stage productions.
- The entertaining plays and performances on show at Springfield Contemporary Theatre are wonderful representations of the local arts scene.
- With a variety of thought-provoking exhibits on all kinds of subjects, a trip to Discovery Center of Springfield is a great day out for the whole family.
- Visit Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque and feel a sense of peace come over you as you find out more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Hammons Tower is a hub for business in the area.